The forum is developed in line with Patient Safety Goals being the cornerstone of every healthcare organization. Patient safety is the absence of preventable harm to a patient during the process of health care and reduction of risk of unnecessary harm associated with health care to an acceptable minimum (WHO). It is the basis of continuous improvement and limitless learning from errors and adverse proceedings.
The current outbreak requires all healthcare facilities to be able to adapt to an instantaneous surge in loads while continuing to ensure safe environments for health workers. It provides an avenue for everyone in healthcare to revisit the system of practice, advance the curriculum in education, and promote innovate regulations. This event aims to share a glimpse of what was, what is and what’s next.
Topics to Look Forward
- Impact of Health Information Technology and Patient safety
- Communication and its Impact on Patient Safety and Experience/ Patient Safety Concepts in HRO’s
- Patient Centric Medication Management System and its Role in Improving Patient Safety
- Improving Quality & Patient Safety on the Journey to ‘Lean’
- Measuring and Monitoring of Quality & Patient Safety – How Safe is your Organization?
- Workforce Competencies and its Impact in Quality and Patient Safety
- Building a Patient Safety Culture in Large Health System